Spread over two days, The Advanced Materials Show USA is the dedicated show for end-users, product developers, OEM’s and the entire material manufacturing supply chain. Those who visit will have a shared focus on seeking the latest materials, innovations and technology and will find new products, suppliers and partners all under one roof.
- Unique insight into current and future materials development, with visitors hearing from leading experts from across the industry.
- Free-to-attend exhibition and world-class conference dedicated to high performance materials technology. Register here.
- 200 exhibitors covering the entire supply chain from material manufacturers through to scientific instruments and processing equipment.
- Co-located with The Nanotechnology Show – the first industry focused exhibition and conference covering the development and integration of nanotechnology within a range of applications
- Multi-track conference with tracks dedicated to Graphene, 2D Materials and Nanomaterials; Surface Engineering & Advanced Coatings; Composites & Polymers.
- Modern materials innovation across industries including space/aerospace, automotive, energy, renewables, medical, electronics, construction and defence.
- Materials on display will include the latest in nanomaterials, composites, polymers, ceramics, adhesives and sealants, coatings, foams, metals, textiles and thermoplastics.
- Supported by The Nanotechnology Industries Association (NIA) – the cross-sectoral, voice for nanotechnology value chains and the global commercial eco-system