Spread over two days, The Advanced Materials Show USA is the dedicated show for end-users, product developers, OEM’s and the entire material manufacturing supply chain. Those who visit will have a shared focus on seeking the latest materials, innovations and technology and will find new products, suppliers and partners all under one roof.
Reasons to attend:
- Unique insight into current and future materials development, with visitors hearing from leading experts from across the industry.
- Free-to-attend exhibition dedicated to the high-performance materials technology supply chain.
- 150+ exhibitors covering the entire supply chain from material manufacturers through to scientific instruments and processing equipment.
- Co-located with The Nanotechnology Show – the first industry focused exhibition and conference covering the development and integration of nanotechnology within a range of applications.
- Free-to-attend conference with tracks dedicated to Graphene, 2D Materials and Nanomaterials; Surface Engineering & Advanced Coatings; Composites & Polymers.
- Modern materials innovation across industries including Aerospace, Defense, Automotive, Semiconductors, Batteries, Electronics and Energy.
- Materials on display will include the latest in Advanced Ceramics, Nanomaterials, Composites, Polymers, Coatings, Foams, Metals, Textiles and Thermoplastics.
- Supported by The Graphene Council – the largest community in the world for graphene researchers, academics, producers, developers, investors, nanotechnologists, regulatory agencies, research institutes and material science specialists.