The Advanced Materials Show USA will take place in Edison, New Jersey, USA at the New Jersey Convention & Exposition Center (NJCEC) on October 13 – 14 2021.
Spread over two days, The Advanced Materials Show USA is the dedicated show for end users, product developers, OEM’s and the entire material manufacturing supply chain. Those who visit will have a shared focus on seeking the latest materials, innovations and technology and will find new products, suppliers and partners all under one roof.
- Unique insight into current and future materials development, with visitors hearing from leading experts from across the industry.
- Free-to-attend exhibition and world-class conference dedicated to high-performance materials technology. Register here.
- 200 exhibitors covering the entire supply chain from material manufacturers through to scientific instruments and processing equipment.
- Co-located with The Nanotechnology Show – the first industry-focused exhibition and conference covering the development and integration of nanotechnology within a range of applications
- Multi-track conference with tracks dedicated to Graphene, 2D Materials and Nanomaterials; Surface Engineering & Advanced Coatings; Composites & Polymers.
- Modern materials innovation across industries including space/aerospace, automotive, energy, renewables, medical, electronics, construction and defence.
- Materials on display will include the latest in nanomaterials, composites, polymers, ceramics, adhesives and sealants, coatings, foams, metals, textiles and thermoplastics.
- Supported by The Nanotechnology Industries Association (NIA) – the cross-sectoral voice for nanotechnology value chains and the global commercial ecosystem.